Hi, I’m Jeanine Blackwell, and I’ve Sold Millions of Dollars of Consulting, Programs, and Services to Small, Medium, and Large Corporations
We all start our business because we want something.
I wanted the freedom to create a life that had the space for all the things I wanted more time for, especially time with my kids.
I wanted to wake up every day and spend my day doing all the things I love to do.
I wanted to work with people that inspired me, challenged me, and upped my game.
This is why I started my business: to do work that I love, with the people I love, and in the process, create a life that I love.
Since I started my business, I have worked with 100+ large companies in over 20 countries.
I’ve led workshops for over 50,000 small business entrepreneurs creating courses and programs
in all kinds of topics from health and wellness to design, software/technology, business, coaching, and more.
Many of these entrepreneurs work solo right in their home office.
I get to work with big, global brands and scrappy entrepreneurs on a mission.
You can do both: work with big companies and serve individuals at the same time.
The method I’ll be sharing with you is proven and works in all kinds of markets.
It can help you rapidly generate big ticket sales that can fund big growth in your business.
You might call that “freedom”. Whatever you call it, I want it for you.
It can help you rapidly generate big ticket sales that get you out of doing things you don’t want to do and get you the resources you need to generate big growth in your business.
Introducing: The Get Corporate Clients Masterclass
A virtual learning program designed to equip you to sell your offers to small, medium, and large businesses, non-profits and associations so that you can generate more revenue with fewer clients and create consistently higher ticket sales.
Over four webinar trainings, downloadable plans and worksheets, and an optional private Facebook community, I will share the same step-by-step system I have used to package and sell my work to hundreds of businesses – local, small, medium, and Fortune 100 companies.
Module 1 – Build Your Hot List of Prospects
Not sure where to start? It’s much easier to go find a market that is already looking for what you offer rather than trying to sell to people who don’t need what you offer or have people in-house that do what you do.
In this module, we are going to quickly identify what types of companies are buying what you offer from small and mid-size companies right in your backyard to bigger, global brands.
First, we will connect your expertise to a result these clients will happily write a check to achieve. The Buying Map will help you quickly figure out the right roles that buy what you offer (this is different based on the size of the company and the industry).
By the end of this module, you will have completed your Corporate Client Targeting Map, have a hot list of buying prospects and be ready to build your plan to connect with them.
We will dive into:
- How to quickly figure out who is the buyer with a budget to spend in any size company (this varies by size and industry)
- How buying differs in small-to-large companies versus non-profits and associations and how to choose the market you will target first
- How you can build a hot list of 20 business decision makers in your target audience and a game plan to share what you do
Module 2 – How to Get the Appointment with the Decision Maker
Once you have a hot list of prospective decision makers, how do you grab their attention and get the appointment?
Even if you have ZERO connections, you’ll see how easy it can be to get in front of the right people using nothing more than your email and a phone.
The first thing we will do is figure out your outreach “angle” that will grab their attention.
In this module, we will use a proven, multi-pronged strategy to reach out to your prospects and schedule a “No Pitch” client conversation (in-person or on the phone).
We will dive into:
- How to link what you do directly to one of the 5 Business Priorities that will guarantee the attention of any decision maker (companies ALWAYS have a budget for these 5 priorities)
- What you need to include in the perfect email script to get the decision maker to schedule time with you
- How to quickly establish yourself as an expert in your field on the phone or in an email
- 6 ways to get an introduction (even when you don’t know anyone who knows the person you need to connect with)
- How to fill no-budget networking events that can quickly get you in front of 10 decision makers that ASK YOU for an appointment to chat about what you do
Module 3 – The High Converting Conversation Frame
How do you get the decision maker to instantly see value in what you offer? The answer lies in how you lead the conversation.
The mistake most experts make is spending way too much time talking about what they do in the hopes of getting a new client. It’s hard to know what your client will say YES to when you are only talking about WHAT you offer.
You will establish your value by listening and linking what you do to the results your client wants.
It doesn’t matter if you are meeting with the owner of the local bookstore down the street or the CEO of Barnes and Noble®, you will use the same approach to quickly figure out how you can help them get results.
The process you will learn in this module will help you win clients in any selling situation. It’s not a one-size-fits-all script. It’s a method you can adapt to any situation and use over and over to get clients eagerly asking for a proposal from you
We will dive into:
- Why you should never sell in this meeting and what to do instead (and the exact step-by-step approach you can use in any situation)
- How to open the meeting so that you leave with a request for a proposal
- How to get your buyer to verbally agree to your proposal before you write it
- How to apply a powerfully simple 4-step frame to guide the conversation and quickly figure out if this is a right fit
Module 4 – Package, Price, and Put the Proposal Together to Get a Quick YES!
How should you price and package differently when selling your courses and packages to small, medium or large businesses?
What must you include? How to price? How many options should you provide? What payment terms to include?
In this module, we’ll cover every aspect of putting together a profitable package, how to price it right and deliver a proposal that gets a quick YES!
I’ll show you how to create proposal templates that you design once and repurpose for “custom” proposals. You can literally design a tailored solution for a client in 15 minutes using this system.
Hint: Every step from choosing the client prospect to the questions you ask in the meeting will be intentionally linked to your proposal template. This is how you respond quickly and craft winning proposals.
We will dive into:
- The Lego® method for easily creating multiple pricing options in each proposal without creating extra content
- How to determine the pricing for your offer and have the client see the value based on the results they want
- How to price your courses or coaching for small or large groups from one organization
- How to know when you should charge a flat fee for a group or charge per person
- When retainers are a good idea and when they aren’t (miss this and you run the risk of getting another J-O-B)
- How to get the proposal to do the closing for you (and what you shouldn’t include in your proposal that makes decision makers stall)
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.
Free Download Below
The content you are trying to access is only available for Members.