How to Become a Bad Ass Digital Marketer That Finds + Makes Money
A Comprehensive 8+ Module Training Program that Covers How to Bring a Business to Life Online Through Digital Marketing Skills + Strategies.
The first how-to and strategy program of its kind that takes you through the REAL LIFE steps I do everyday with my top clients to find and make money. The focus is on real life strategies…as in, “Okay this works in the book but how do you really do it in the real world with budget, time, and talent constraints?”
I’m going to teach you tech + strategy, and give you as comprehensive and clear of an education as I can on how I do what I do everyday, and how you can do it for yourself and others as well.
Don’t be fooled by the name. This course is as serious as a heart attack. This career and skill set saved my life and my family, but I had to work hard. So will you.
- Overall Business Assessment: Is the business non-existent yet, or is it online but a disaster and disorganized?
- Competition Assessment: Where are the business’s competitors and what are they doing that works?
- Business Owner Assessment: Including evaluating the lifestyle, personality, time and skill set of the business owner.
- Past Success/Failure Assessment: Why things work and why they don’t. How to learn from mistakes so they aren’t repeated.
- Ideal Client Avatar: Who is the customer, who is the lead, and how do the ideas and/or existing offers reach the avatar?
- Budgeting + Timelines: The best plans in the world mean nothing if there’s no money or no time to work with.
- Research Phase Setup: What you need and what you don’t in the development of an online business.
- Business Setup: Everything you need to know to get started…and nothing more.
- A Logo that can Grow: Logos on a budget when the business is just getting started. How to create one that can pivot and grow.
- Brand Boards: How to create them in Photoshop for consistency across all materials.
- Business Name vs. Product Names: Brainstorming names that are memorable.
- Tag lines, Titles, Domain Names: For funnels, web, and other platforms.
- Templates, Cover Photos, and Consistency: Planning for what you need to create a consistent theme.
- Professional Photos: Branding photo shoots on a budget.
- Development of Core Offers: How to pick and frame your core offers, including what is easiest to start with.
- Development of Entry Offers: Creation of entry-level offers that take into consideration wow factor, value, price, and cost to make.
- Development of Free Offers: Discovery and development of PDF’s, Checklists, e-Guides, Quizzes, Masterclasses, e-Courses + more.
- Pairing Up Your Offers: Even if you can’t execute the master vision right from the start, pair up your offers for maximum profits.
- Outline of Content/Preparation for Launch: How to break up the plan into manageable phases with outlines and calendar dates for launch.
- Pricing Hacks and Strategies: Make sure you have the right price so it’s bound to sell!
- List Building Foundations: What email service provider to use, best practices, and setup.
- Giveaways: Running a giveaway that generates quality leads for the launch of your product.
- Free Challenges: How to create and style a challenge that excites your prospects.
- Quizzes: How to create a quiz to generate leads.
- Live Webinars: All the steps to creating a live webinar for list building.
- Messenger Bots: How to use FB Live and messenger bots to grow your list.
- Running Ads: How to use Facebook Ads to build your list.
- Facebook Group: Using Facebook groups to keep your list warm.
- Weekly Broadcasts Before You Have Anything to Sell: As the list grows, you’ll need to make sure you’re keeping your subscribers warm.
- Welcome Sequences: The introduction to the business that every lead must progress through.
- Storytelling Through Social Media: How to stay engaged with your followers through stories on social media.
- Direct-Response Copy Foundations: What is direct-response copy and why is it necessary in online business?
- Sales Page Copy: How to write a sales page when you haven’t done it before. Resources and strategies for getting it right the first time.
- Writing Webinars + Scripts: Preparing for a live webinar with tips on webinar scripts and selling.
- Launch Emails: What kinds of emails to send during the BETA launch, and how to sell without being salesy.
- Keeping On Top of ALL the Copy: There is SO MUCH copywriting in business online. Strategies for staying ahead of the curve.
- Sales Page Setup & Design: Strategies, tools, and tips for beautiful sales pages that convert.
- Partners and/or JV Affiliates: Research and pitching to partner affiliates for launch. Creation of affiliate programs and tools to use.
- Beta Pricing: Final pricing and tiers for your BETA launch.
- Pre-launch Plan and Calendar: Calendar and planning for a seamless release.
- The Launch of the Product with a Live Webinar: Using the 5-day challenge to build buzz and warm the list.
- Open the Cart: The launch sequence and your first sales.
- Course Development Strategies: Building a course/product as you go doesn’t have to be scary. Tools, systems, and planning to stay on track.
- Onboarding: Seamless onboarding experience to wow customers/clients, including emails, check-ins, and customer communication.
- Feedback: With the first release of anything, feedback is critical to longterm success. How to get feedback and results.
- Refunds and Issues: Dealing with unhappy clients/customers and policies to put in place.
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.
Size: 11.67 GB
Free Download Below
The content you are trying to access is only available for Members.