How To Make 6-Figures A Year Writing Letters Just Like This
The letter you are about to read right now will very likely generate more than $100,000 in sales (I’ll prove why that prediction is accurate in a second).
$47,500 From A Simple Letter Just Like This One
A few weeks ago, inside my Triple Point program for advanced copywriters, I sat down and wrote a sales letter following a 7-point “Block System” for writing which I’ll tell you more about later.
It took me about 2 hours to complete the letter – I filmed it live in front of the students late on a Thursday night. They saw me not only type every word, but create the thing I was selling right in front of their eyes.
To be honest, if I wasn’t typing the letter (normally I speak it), and if I hadn’t been doing it live while answering questions and speaking my thought process outloud, I think it would have only taken me about 45 minutes to an hour to complete the same letter in solitude.
Anyways, less than 48 hours later, that short little sales letter generated more than $25,000 in sales for myself (I was selling my own product)… and one week later totalled more than $47,500 in sales and counting.
It continues to generate new leads and sales without any additional input from me.
Introducing:The Letter System
Even If You Hate SellingYou Can Still Write Incredibly Effective Letters With My System
- A. Hated the idea of selling for a living
- B. Thought they were too shy/not confident enough/didn’t believe that they could be an effective salesperson for companies and their products through the written word
- The 7 questions every reader of your letter will ask themselves before buying and how to answer them in a way that compels them to buy (HINT: you can’t force anyone to do anything… that’s not real… but you can show people how to get exactly what they want… that’s what I’ll teach you how to do)
- What to focus on in your letter OTHER THAN pitching that will increase the sales that your letters provide for clients or yourself
- How to get the right information from your clients so that don’t have to rely on overly hyped sales copy and can instead take a more efficient and effective approach
- What “The World’s Greatest Prosecutor” taught me about creating a compelling case as to why someone should buy a product or service from your letter
- How to identify which elements of your client’s product or service you should highlight in your letter to best generate sales on their behalf (most writers get this wrong)
- Why Darren Hardy called me “the best writer I’ve ever worked with” when I wrote him a letter to sell his most expensive product (HINT: I’ve developed a sure-fire way to match client voice that I’ll share with you in the program)
- How to create compelling sales “arguments” using 3×5 cards and a simple checklist (get this right and you’ll never have to rely on hype to sell for your client)
Why?Because 90% of the people who teach writing sales letters come from the “hard” niches of Make Money Online, Investing/Day Trading/Precious Metals, and Dating.
I cut my teeth as a copywriter in the trenches of personal development writing copy for some of the biggest names whose brands would have been DESTROYED if I had used high pressure sales tactics to sell their products.
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.
Free Download Below
The content you are trying to access is only available for Members.